2nd & 3rd Shift Manufacturing
Wichita, KS 67214 US
- Lift materials, finished products, and packed items as needed.
- Load or unload materials from pallets, skids, racks, and carts.
- Assemble smaller mechanical components to make a bigger finished product.
- Clean and lubricate equipment.
- Record product numbers, meter readings, and/or dates and times of product production.
- Examining materials for defects
- Labeling and addressing products for shipping
- Building skids and packaging materials
What is needed to be successful:
- Great communication skills.
- Ability to read and interpret written or verbal instructions.
- Ability to operate a forklift and read a tape measure
Salary: $17.00 - $19.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Wichita, KS 67214: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)