Assistant Operations Manager
Wichita, KS US
We are looking to develop the next industry leaders. How would you like to work with a small company making big moves? We believe in development and career growth. We also believe in taking care of the people who take care of the business. If you are a driven professional looking to further your development with a goal-oriented career path, we would love to hear from you.
Elite Staffing Solutions is a rapidly growing company, providing staffing services to a variety of clients across many different industries. Elite Staffing Solutions made the INC 500 list of fastest growing privately held companies in the nation in 2017 coming in at number 160. You can read our story in the 2017 Inc 500 issue. We have doubled in size since being featured in INC Magazine. To continue our growth in excellence and delivery for our clients, we must have the best talent on-board. Use your energy and drive to help Elite Staffing Solutions continue to thrive and focus on our mission:
“People Before Profit.”
At Elite Staffing Solutions, growth can be attributed to our level of commitment to our customers, we deliver where others fail. We are passionate about making a difference in our community and our employees' lives. We believe in leadership as a team and are not a one person show. Our ideal candidate will work hand in hand with other members of the team to help further their development and growth. We want like-minded team members with BIG visions who are not afraid to think outside the box, get their ideas on the table, and follow through to execution.
Elite Staffing Solutions engages in a wide variety of staffing, from On-demand to Direct Placement. Our unique business model will require this position to be very hands on and learn all aspects of the day-to-day operations.
DO NOT PROCEED IF YOU DO NOT FIT THIS CRITERIA:
- 2-3 Years of experience of managing a small team
- Open availability
- Customer Service experience
- Excellent communication
- Great organizational skills
- Experience coaching and developing a team
Responsibilities of the Assistant Operations Manager:
The Assistant Operations Manager oversees all of our Staffing & On boarding departments, and works hand in hand with our Recruiting, Payroll, and Invoicing Departments. This will require managing, coaching, and training internal staff members, including setting employee performance goals and development plans while enforcing high standards of employee accountability. You will also responsible for implementing and overseeing policies that are essential to maintaining our company standards.
Here’s the kind of person that will be amazing in this role:
- Yours is an entrepreneurial spirit. You won’t accept “it can’t be done” as an answer, you never say “it’s not my job,” you pursue innovation, and you push the limits to find solutions. Courage and dedication fuel your progress.
- You are happiest when you’re growing and developing, and you enjoy inspiring others to become the best they can be.
- You’re self-motivated, thrive in a fast-paced and frequently changing environment, and you feel content with a high volume of work and very little down time. If you love routine and working at a steady and predictable pace, you’re probably not going to be happy in this position.
- You love connecting with people and you’re a champion for diversity and inclusion.
- Your organizational and prioritization skills are off the charts. Juggling competing priorities and meeting deadlines under pressure are when you’re at your professional best.
- You can influence even the most stubborn people with your gentle powers of persuasion.
- You have a history of falling in love with your job.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and must be able to interact in a respectful manner with a diverse population of colleagues, clients and job applicants; leveraging active listening skills and paying attention to cues from reading their audience.
- You have proven communication skills and are able to convey one's message in a clear, concise and professional manner, considering one's audience, in all forms of media (i.e. voicemail, phone, email, face-to-face) and handles conflicts and disagreements constructively.