Wichita, KS 67214 US
Staffing Agency Operations Manager - Previous experience at the Branch manager level or higher is required. Applicants without the industry specific EXP. Will not be considered.
Elite Staffing Solutions is a rapidly growing company, providing staffing services to a variety of clients across many different industries. Elite Staffing Solutions made the INC 500 list of fastest growing privately held companies in the nation in 2017 coming in at number 160 you can read our owners story in the 2017 Inc 500 issue. We have doubled in size since being featured in INC Magazine. To continue our growth and excellence in delivery for our clients, we must have the best talent on-board. Use your energy and drive to help Elite Staffing Solutions continue to thrive and focus on our mission:
“People Before Profit.”
Elite Staffing Solutions, located in Wichita, KS. The cost of living in Wichita, KS is well below the national average. According to a 2018 study conducted by Michael Keenan, Wichita, KS was the 6th cheapest city overall for cost of living and median housing costs.
At Elite Staffing Solutions growth can be attributed to our level of commitment to our customers, we deliver where others fail. Our owner is full of passion to make a difference in our community and our associates lives. Our owner believes in leadership as a team; we are not a one man/woman show. This person will work hand in hand with other members of the team to help further their development and growth. We want like-minded team members (not yes men or women) with BIG visions who are not afraid to get their ideas on the table and executed.
If you have been in a leadership role of a staffing agency during insane growth mode, we want to talk with you. If you are tired of the corporate machine and want to contribute to a company whose main goal is not to get rich; but is more into building people up and impacting our community in a meaningful way, then we want to talk with you.
Elite Staffing Solutions engages in a wide variety of staffing. Our office opens at 5AM. We do on demand staffing. This position will require you to come in at opening and is very hands on as you will need to learn and be part of the day to day operations.
Staffing Agency Operations Manager Requirement (DO NOT PROCEED IF YOU DO NOT FIT THIS CRITERIA):
- Minimum of 5 years previous staffing industry experience at or above branch management level, functional knowledge of Federal and State Human Resources regulations, strong math, written communication, and reading comprehension skills.
Responsibilities of the Staffing Agency Operations Manager:
The Staffing Agency Operations Manager oversees all day-to-day branch operations. On the people side, you’ll manage, coach and train staff, including setting employee performance goals and development plans while enforcing high standards of employee accountability. The Staffing Agency Operations Manager develop Elite Staffing Solutions processes, close orders, and ensure that all orders are fulfilled and properly served. The Staffing Agency Operations Manager is also dedicated to providing outstanding customer service, so you’ll spend lots of time out in the community meeting with prospective customers, current customers and conducting safety and site evaluations.
Additional responsibilities of the Staffing Agency Operations Manager will include but not be limited to:
- Strategic planning and execution of business expansion within existing operation as well as future field offices
- Identify and hire candidates for internal positions in recruiting, sales and administration roles.
- Audit current processes and procedures, develop recommendations for changes and improvements.
- Develop incentives and hiring models to increase sales and internal staff.
- Coordinate with the owner regarding growth & expansion plans, hiring, and procedural changes.
Here’s the kind of person that will be amazing in this role:
- Yours is an entrepreneurial spirit. You won’t accept “it can’t be done” as an answer, you never say “it’s not my job,” you pursue innovation, and you push the limits to find solutions. Courage and dedication fuel your progress.
- You are happiest when you’re growing and developing, and you enjoy inspiring others to become the best they can be.
- You’re self-motivated, thrive in a fast-paced and frequently changing environment, and you feel content with a high volume of work and very little down time. If you love routine and working at a steady and predictable pace, you’re probably not going to be happy in this position.
- You love connecting with people and you’re a champion for diversity and inclusion.
- Your organizational and prioritization skills are off the charts. Juggling competing priorities and meeting deadlines under pressure are when you’re at your professional best.
- You can influence even the most stubborn people with your gentle powers of persuasion.
- You have a history of falling in love with your job.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and must be able to interact in a respectful manner with a diverse population of colleagues, clients and job applicants; leveraging active listening skills and paying attention to cues from reading their audience.
- You have proven communication skills and are able to convey one's message in a clear, concise and professional manner, considering one's audience, in all forms of media (i.e. voicemail, phone, email, face-to-face) and handles conflicts and disagreements constructively.
Must be willing to relocate to Wichita, Kansas.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $80,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Wichita, KS 67214: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)